Evaporator flow principle
The channels formed between the corrugated plates and corners are arranged so that the two media flow
Through alternate channels, always in opposite directions (counter current flow). The two phase refrigerant
(vapor + liquid) enters the bottom left of the exchanger with a vapor quality depending on the operating
Condition of the plant. Evaporation of the liquid phase takes place inside the channels and some degrees of
Superheat are always requested, which is the reason why the process is called "dry expansion". In the enclosed
Evaporator picture the dark and light blue arrows show the location of the refrigerant connections. The water
(brine) to be cooled flows counter current in the opposite channel; The dark and light red arrows show the
Location of the water (brine) connections.
The plate pack is covered by cover plates. Connections are located in the front or rear cover plate. The channel
Plates are corrugated to improve heat transfer efficiency and to make them rigid.
Cover plates: Stainless steel AISI 316
Connections: Stainless steel AISI 316
Plates: Stainless steel AISI 316
Brazing material: Copper
Particulars required for quotation
To enable Baode's representative to make a specific quotation, enquiries should be accompanied by the following
- flow rates or heat load required
- temperature program
- physical properties of liquids in question
- desired working pressure
- maximum permitted pressure drop
Advantages of brazed plate heat exchangers in Industry and HVAC&R
The Baode Brazed plate heat exchangers (BHE) have several advantages over traditional heat exchangers in Industrial
And HVAC&R applications.
- The high heat transfer efficiency of the BHE makes it extremely compact and also easy to install in places were space
- The unit has no gaskets and is therefore suitable in applications were temperature and/or pressure is high e. G. In district
- The Baode supply system reassures that, no matter were you are on the globe, the BHE units are available with a very
Short delivery time.
Short delivery time.
Know-how design and customer support
Certified by ISO9001, CE, WRAS, UL, RoHS, CCS etc.
|Max pressure (Mpa)||3/4.5|
|Volum pr channel(L)||0.16|
|Exchange area (M2)||0.100(n-2)|