Brazed plate condensers - flow principle
The main components are the same as for the evaporator. The refrigerant enters at top left of the exchanger as
Hot gas and starts to condense on the surface of the channels until fully condensed, and is then slightly subcooled.
The process is called "free condensation". In the enclosed condenser picture the light and dark blue arrows show
The location of the brine connections. The refrigerant flows counter current in the opposite channel and is cooled.
The light and dark red arrows indicate the locations of the refrigerant connections.
The plate pack is covered by cover plates. Connections are located in the front or rear cover plate. The channel
Plates are corrugated to improve heat transfer efficiency and to make them rigid.
Cover plates: Stainless steel AISI 316
Connections: Stainless steel AISI 316
Plates: Stainless steel AISI 316
Brazing material: Copper
Particulars required for quotation
To enable Baode's representative to make a specific quotation, enquiries should be accompanied by the following
- flow rates or heat load required
- temperature program
- physical properties of liquids in question
- desired working pressure
- maximum permitted pressure drop
Advantages of brazed plate heat exchangers in Industry and HVAC&R
The Baode Brazed plate heat exchangers (BHE) have several advantages over traditional heat exchangers in Industrial and HVAC&R applications.
- The high heat transfer efficiency of the BHE makes it extremely compact and also easy to install in places where space is limited.
- The unit has no gaskets and is therefore suitable in applications where temperature and/or pressure is high e. G. In district heating.
- The Baode supply system reassures that, no matter where you are on the globe, the BHE units are available with a very short delivery time.
1. Short delivery time.
2, High quality
3. Reasonable price
4. Customer made
5. Know-how design and customer support
Certified by ISO9001, CE, UL, WRAS, ROHS, CCS etc.
|Max pressure (Mpa)||3/4.5|
|Volum pr channel(L)||0.25|
|Exchange area (M2)||0.095(n-2)|