Brazed Heat Exchanger for Industrial Heating and Cooling
|FOB Price:||US $50-1,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $50-1,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000 PCS/Month|
|Transport Package:||Standard Plywood Box|
- Model NO.: BL26C
- Principle: Recuperative Heat Exchanger
- Product Type: Heat Exchanger
- Test Pressure: 4.5/6.7 MPa
- Exchange Area (M2): 0.03(N-2)
- Type: Stainless Steel Heating Equipment
- Heat Transfer Surface: Plate Heat Exchanger
- Specification: ISO9001, CE, UL, WRAS, ROHS and etc.
- HS Code: 8419500090
- Application: Heater, Cooler
- Style: Plate
- Max Pressure: 3/4.5 MPa
- Volum Pr Channel: 0.05 L
- Max Temperature: 225c
- Structure Material: Metal Material
- Trademark: Baode
- Origin: China
The plate pack is covered by cover plates. Connections are located in the front or rear cover plate. The channel plates are corrugated to improve heat transfer efficiency and to make them rigid.
Cover plates: Stainless steel AISI 316
Connections: Stainless steel AISI 316
Plates: Stainless steel AISI 316
Brazing material: Copper
Particulars required for quotation
To enable Baode's representative to make a specific quotation, enquiries should be accompanied by the following particulars:
- flow rates or heat load required
- temperature program
- physical properties of liquids in question
- desired working pressure
- maximum permitted pressure drop
Advantages of brazed plate heat exchangers in Industry and HVAC&R
The Baode Brazed plate heat exchangers (BHE) have several advantages over traditional heat exchangers in Industrial and HVAC&R applications.
- The high heat transfer efficiency of the BHE makes it extremely compact and also easy to install in places where space is limited.
- The unit has no gaskets and is therefore suitable in applications where temperature and/or pressure is high e. G. In district heating.
- The Baode supply system reassures that, no matter where you are on the globe, the BHE units are available with a very short delivery time.
|Max pressure (Mpa)||3/4.5|
|Volum pr channel(L)||0.05|
|Exchange area (M2)||0.03(N-2)|