Heat Pump Heat Exchanger for Evaporator and Condenser
|FOB Price:||US $50-1,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $50-1,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000 PCS/Month|
|Transport Package:||Standard Plywood Box|
- Model NO.: BL Series
- Certification: UL, CE, Rhos
- Model Number: Bl Series
- Brazing Material: Copper
- Usage: for Refrigerate
- Trademark: Baode
- Origin: China
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Brand Name: Baode
- Equivalent Brand: Alfa Laval AC120EQ
- Plate Material: Stainless
- Cooling Method: Direct Cooling
- Specification: ISO9001, CE, UL, WRAS, ROHS and etc.
- HS Code: 84195000
Evaporator flow principle
The channels formed between the corrugated plates and corners are arranged so that the two media flow through alternate channels, always in opposite directions (counter current flow). The two phase refrigerant (vapor + liquid) enters the bottom left of the exchanger with a vapor quality depending on the operating condition of the plant. Evaporation of the liquid phase takes place inside the channels and some degrees of superheat are always requested, which is the reason why the process is called "dry expansion". In the enclosed evaporator picture the dark and light blue arrows show the location of the refrigerant connections. The water (brine) to be cooled flows counter current in the opposite channel; The dark and light red arrows show the location of the water (brine) connections.
The plate pack is covered by cover plates. Connections are located in the front or rear cover plate. The channel plates are corrugated to improve heat transfer efficiency and to make them rigid.
Cover plates: Stainless steel AISI 316
Connections: Stainless steel AISI 316
Plates: Stainless steel AISI 316
Brazing material: Copper
Particulars required for quotation
To enable Baode's representative to make a specific quotation, enquiries should be accompanied by the following particulars:
* flow rates or heat load required
* temperature program
* physical properties of liquids in question
* desired working pressure
* maximum permitted pressure drop
Advantages of brazed plate heat exchangers in Industry and HVAC&R
The Baode Brazed plate heat exchangers (BHE) have several advantages over traditional heat exchangers in Industrial and HVAC&R applications.
* The high heat transfer efficiency of the BHE makes it extremely compact and also easy to install in places were space is limited.
* The unit has no gaskets and is therefore suitable in applications were temperature and/or pressure is high e. G. In district heating.
* The Baode supply system reassures that, no matter were you are on the globe, the BHE units are available with a very short delivery time.
1. Heat pump Heat exchanger type: Copper Brazed type.
2. Application: Heat pump evaporator or condenser.
3. Fast delivery.