Stainless Steel AISI 316 Cover Plates Copper Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger Evaporator
|FOB Price:||US $50-1,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $50-1,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000 PCS/Month|
|Transport Package:||Standard Plywood Box|
- Model NO.: BL100 Series
- Structure Material: Metal Material
- Application: Cooler
- Heat Transfer Surface: Plate Heat Exchanger
- Max Pressure: 3/4.5 Mpa
- Volum Pr Channel: 0.25 L
- Max Temperature: 225c
- Specification: ISO9001, CE, UL, WRAS, ROHS and etc.
- HS Code: 8419500090
- Principle: Recuperative Heat Exchanger
- Type: Stainless Steel Heating Equipment
- Style: Plate
- Product Type: Heat Exchanger
- Test Pressure: 4.5/6.7 Mpa
- Exchange Area (M2): 0.095(N-2)
- Trademark: Baode
- Origin: China
The plate pack is covered by cover plates. Connections are located in the front or rear cover plate. The channel plates are corrugated to improve heat transfer efficiency and to make them rigid.
Cover plates: Stainless steel AISI 316
Connections: Stainless steel AISI 316
Plates: Stainless steel AISI 316
Brazing material: Copper
Particulars required for quotation
To enable Baode's representative to make a specific quotation, enquiries should be accompanied by the following
– flow rates or heat load required
– temperature program
– physical properties of liquids in question
– desired working pressure
– maximum permitted pressure drop
Advantages of brazed plate heat exchangers in Industry and HVAC&R
The Baode Brazed plate heat exchangers (BHE) have several advantages over traditional heat exchangers in Industrial and HVAC&R applications.
– The high heat transfer efficiency of the BHE makes it extremely compact and also easy to install in places were space is limited.
– The unit has no gaskets and is therefore suitable in applications were temperature and/or pressure is high e. G. In district heating.
– The Baode supply system reassures that, no matter were you are on the globe, the BHE units are available with a very short delivery time.
Short delivery time.
Know-how design and customer support
|Max pressure (Mpa)||3/4.5|
|Volum pr channel(L)||0.16|
|Exchange area (M2)||0.100(n-2)|